What We Do
As New Jersey employment lawyers, we help all kinds of employees with legal issues in the workplace. Sometimes we simply provide advice, either on a one-time basis or in the form of ongoing coaching behind the scenes to assist you in dealing with your current employer.
We also review and revise documents such as severance agreements, employment contracts, and restrictive covenants (such as noncompetes that prohibit employees from competing with their former employers, nonsolicits that bar employees from doing business with clients or customers of their former employers, and nonrecruits that stop employees from raiding other employees from their former employer).
However, most of our work involves representing employees with legal claims against their employers in settlement negotiations, mediations, arbitrations and lawsuits. What we do and how we do it depends largely on your individual situation and the type of representation that best fits your needs. One factor is consistent in all of our work though: You always get individualized service, attention to detail, and an aggressive but practical approach to solving your problems and achieving your goals.
- Age discrimination
- Disability discrimination
- Pregnancy and family responsibility discrimination
- Sexual orientation and gender identity discrimination
- Race, color, ancestry, nationality, and national origin discrimination
- Religious discrimination
- Marital status, civil union status, and domestic partnership status discrimination
- Military service discrimination
- Disability accommodations
- Pregnancy accommodations
- Religious accommodations
- Family and medical leave
- Sales commissions
- Overtime pay and minimum wage
- Prevailing wage
- Tips and gratuities
- Employment agreements
- Restrictive covenants
- Severance agreements